- My GPG public key (but beware of spoofing...)
- The general topology blog. This
serves as a collection of supplements to my book, "Non-Hausdorff
Topology and Domain Theory - Selected Topics in Point-Set Topology",
- A few open
problems. I am looking for bright students: if you think you
can solve one, please get in touch with me!
- Lecture notes, in brief: Programming and
and computer science - the lambda-calculus
of databases (M2 FESUP -
aspects of the theory of well-quasi-orders (M2 MPRI). More details on the French version of this Web page.
- English, by a real Frenchman
- Some ongoing projects. Beware! I've got
a tendency to try and write a few pages on a given topic
to get things straight, then it ends as a book...
- Le Pavé ("cobblestone"): A wonderful theory of games, belief functions, plausibilities, and previsions in a topological setting: pdf.
I am planning to rewrite everything, as a book, in English.
My topology book will serve as foundations.
- The ORCHIDS page.
ORCHIDS is a real-time, multi-event, multi-source intrusion detection tool
based on efficient temporal model-checking algorithms.
Get in touch with me if you are interested.
- the HimML language
- The H1 tool suite: a set of tools for handling finite tree automata,
set constraints, doing automated deduction in the decidable class H1.
Written mostly in HimML.
- A few recent talks:
- A probabilistic and
non-deterministic call-by-push-value language, talk
at the LICS 2019 international conference, Vancouver,
BC, Canada; see also the long version
of the same talk
and LCS-complete spaces, invited talk at the International
Symposium on Domain Theory (ISDT), Yangzhou, Jiangsu, Chine,
invited talk at the International Symposium on Domain Theory
(ISDT), ShiJiaZhuang, Hebei, Chine, 2017
- A semantics for ∇,
Dale Miller Festschrift, Paris, France, 2016
- On the complexity of monitoring Orchids
signatures, Runtime Verification conference, Madrid,
- A few things on Noetherian
spaces, plenary invited talk,
Summer Topology Conference, Leicester, UK, 2016
- An introduction to asymmetric
topology and domain theory: why, what and how, invited talk,
Colloquium, Leicester, UK, 2016
- Formal balls, invited talk, Domains
XII, Cork, Ireland, 2015
- The VJGL lemma, invited talk,
mini-workshop 38 "Well-quasi orders: from theory to
applications" of the Jahrestagung der deutschen
Mathematiker-Vereinigung, Hamburg, Germany, 2015