Assistant professor, ENS Paris-Saclay
For my teaching activities, see my French web page
I am a member of
group at LSV.
I am interested in formal methods for distributed and real-time systems; in
- true concurrency models (Petri nets, networks of automata...),
- partial order semantics, unfoldings,
- real-time models, in particular real-time semantics for models of
- formal methods for bioinformatics,
- process mining.
Older publications are also
DarkSider and da4py
for computing anti-alignments in process models.
Projects and Working Groups
- The French ANR project DREAMY
the research group from the Île-de-France region on verification and