Style file for LaTeX contributions
If you want to check that your contribution (in LaTeX) can be proceeded
in the security protocol repository,
and to have an idea of its final rendering,
you can follow the procedure below,
providing that have latex2e and bibtex installed in your system,
The format of the date in the DVI will be different
from what you could expect. Actually, we use an additional
package for formatting the date in protocols description,
but it is not worth installing this package just to check
have your two files protocolName.tex
and splib.bib present in the same directory.
NB: the bibtex file must be named under splib.bib.
- cd to this directory.
- download the following files in the current directory:
- you also need to have the standard latex package ifthen
installed on your system (it should always be the case),
- be sure to have the current directory '.' in your
TEXINPUT path (it should also always be the case).
- run now latex protocolName,
bibtex protocolName, latex protocolName
and again latex protocolName.
- you will get a DVI file protocolName.dvi in the same
If you want to see the html file you will also need
to have hevea
installed in your system.
Note that the html links wont work in the document obtained this way,
because they are normally post-processed in the security protocol
This procedure will only allow you to control the final shape
of your contribution in your favorite html browser.
cd to the directory where you have let all the files
following the procedure above.
- Be sure to have all the files described in the procedure above
present in the current directory.
- Download the file splib.hva in the current directory.
- run hevea protocolName.tex.
- You will get protocolName.html in the current directory.
Nevertheless, these verification procedure are not required for
contributing to the security protocols open repository.
If you send us contributions with (a few) errors,
we shall take the time to fix them anyway!