19th International Workshop on Verification of Infinite-State Systems
The aim of the INFINITY workshop is to provide a forum for researchers interested in the development of formal methods and algorithmic techniques for the analysis of systems with infinitely many states, and their application in automated verification of complex software and hardware systems.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Infinite-state models of software/hardware systems
- Abstraction techniques for infinite-state systems
- Symbolic analysis techniques and data structures for representing infinite state spaces
- Model-checking, static analysis, abstract interpretation, preorder/equivalence-checking, and control synthesis for infinite-state systems
- Parameterized networks of parallel processes, dynamic networks, mobile systems
- Systems with unbounded dynamic data and control structures
(recursion, dynamic instantiation of processes, dynamic linked data structures, unbounded communication channels, web services, infinite data domains)
- Probabilistic and timed systems
- Games in modeling and verification of infinite-state systems
- Verification techniques for systems biology
This year all talks at INFINITY are by invitation.