Since September 1st, 2020, I am a PhD student under the supervision of Patricia BOUYER
and Stéphane LE ROUX
. My domain of research is game theory, more specifically, concurrent games on graphs. I am interested in particular in how restrictions on local interactions that appear on the games may allow to establish results of determinacy and existence of Nash equilibria in concurrent games.
Advanced Complexity - M1 - MPRI (English)
You may go to the WebPage of the course.
- First Part
- TD01, its correction, Homework 1, its correction
- TD02, its correction, Homework 2, its correction
- TD03, its correction, Homework 3, its correction
- TD04, its correction, Homework 4, its correction
- TD05, its correction, Homework 5, its correction
- Second Part
Complexity - L3 (French)
You may consult the WebPage the teacher in charge of the course.